Thursday 13 September 2012

Is It Right To Change Someone's or Somethings DNA?

Is It Right To Change Someone's or Somethings DNA?

Depending on who your are and how you think, you might have a different perspective  than other people. In my opinion I think for a human, unless you need to change it to save their lives I don't think you should. Because if they do not need it it might change the quality of the persons life or how they may act or feel about certain things. Another thing that may happen if the DNA is changed is tha the protiens could be made incorrectly causing the proper proteins to not get to the proper place resulting in sickness or death. For animals, depending on the reason it might be ok. If it is a test, using one animal might be ok. Although if it may be fatal I think it is not worth it. Changing the DNA might be needed in some circumstances but if they is not a valid reason I think it shouldn't be done for the safety and well being of the person, thing or animal. DNA could be changed and become not in the right shape which could affect the person, animal or thing. Overall I do not support this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment